Today Stella and I took advantage of the semi-dry weather and headed to a nearby park. Of course, Baby wanted to go with us. Here are some pictures from the park, plus a few others.

Ready to go..

Hurry up!

Baby needs a rest



Smile for the camera!


Ducks!!


Okay, I'm ready to go. In 30 seconds I am going to refuse to walk anymore, forcing you to carry me, Baby, and the buggy (which accidentally got dog poop on it). All the way home.


Stella and her beloved friend Ani at prayer group, right after Ani prayed that Stella would be her friend forever. (Awwww! BFF!) :)
8 comments:
I can't wait to come play with Stella and Baby ... very cute pictures Sarah, see you when you are here to pack up.
-- Gumpa
Totally ROFL and LOL at Stella refusing to walk and then you having to carry everything back, AND the dog poop too. Yikes! I have SO been there!!!
SOO DANGIT CUUUUTE! She looks so fun and creative...and so gentle with "baby"... I love the knitted hat/ sweater...Are those Sarah Hays originals??!!
She's wearing the mittens from Saver's! YESSS.
That is the sweetest thing I have ever heard, Ani praying that Stella would be her friend forever. So adorable.
I know I sound like some annoying auntie who pinches cheeks, but, SHE IS SO BIG! I remember when she was just a baby...
=)
Oh goodie! More pictures to add to our computer desktop, at home and at work. Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!
Todd and I are both relieved that Stella seems to be treating her baby better...as in, she's not holding her upside down banging her head on the coffee table, although that was pretty funny.
Kendra - only the scarf was made by me. I wish I had made the hat & sweater, I get asked about them all the time. They were made by someone from New Song. :)
Auntie Anna - Stella is much more maternal toward her baby now. :)
Ahhh! Thanks for sharing pictures of Sweet Stella! Love Gramma Aunt Jan
Post a Comment